20 School StreetPlainfield, VT 05667MLS Number 4626182
- Price: $144,900The price has recently decreased
- 346 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2716Square Feet
- 1840Year Built
Commercial investment opportunity in the heart of Plainfield village waiting for a bright mind to bring it to its full potential. Possibilities with proper permitting might include: General store, light manufacturing, and with this amount of space multiple businesses and/or offices can be sustained along with the current residential units. Priced to sell this is a large building with a lot of character that was originally built in 1840 as a residence, and has had two additions since. This building has great exposure with frontage on both busy Route 2 and Main Street, plus a steady flow of foot traffic directly in front. The first level is fully leased with two current established businesses, and there is also a residential unit on the second level which is occupied. With tons of unrealized value to be tapped into this would be a great beginning to or addition for any portfolio. Sellers are motivated and anxious to see this historic icon operating at its peak potential again.
Find out more!
802.585.1131 or send a message:
- Modification Date11/28/2017
- List Price$144,900
- Date Listed2017-04-08T00:00:00
- MLS Number4626182
- BasementConcrete, Storage Space
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Radiator
- Building Number20
- Parking Spaces
- Broker NameStoneCrest Properties, LLC2
- Agent NameBartlett
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count17
- Square Feet2716
- Year Built1840
- Property TypeCommercial Sale
- Lot Sqft3049
- TypeBusiness, Industrial, Investment, Office, Opportunity, Retail
- Sale IncludesLand/Building
- Excluded From SaleBusinesses are independently owned and operated.