2491 West Hill RoadWarren, VT 05673MLS Number 4671767
- Sale Price: $734,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $739,000
- 9 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2705Square Feet
This fabulous mountain home was built in 2010 by Alces Post & Beam and is a true timber frame home, built in the old-world style of tenon and mortise construction. There's not a single nail in the frame of this house! Superior craftsmanship and locally sourced materials are the hallmarks of this home, starting with the hemlock timber frame, extending to the custom cherry kitchen cabinets, leathered granite countertops, birch flooring, custom ironwork and the two story stone fireplace (with a wood elevator from the lower level). Glorious south-facing 2-story windows bathe the great room, dining Room and kitchen in natural light. 4 BR/3.5BA, with first floor MBR suite. Fabulous screened porch. Full walk-out basement. SmartHome technology. Professionally landscaped. Lovely Lincoln Gap views with opportunity to enhance with selective cutting. 2 Car Garage/Barn. Only 2 miles to Sugarbush base lodge.
Find out more!
802.585.1131 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$739,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4671767
- Sale Date03/16/2018
- Sale Price$734,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- ZoningRural Residential
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPublic, Easement/ROW
- Road Frontage30
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- Broker NameRoth Real Estate
- Agent NameAustin
- Date Listed12/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count9
- StreetWest Hill
- Building Number2491
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9" x 20'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 10'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'8" x 12'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'5" x 12'5"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'' 8" x 11'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" x 7'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'9" x 15' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 7" x 6'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' x 7'
- Room 15 TypeRec Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions30' x 20'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2010
- Full Baths2
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Roughed In, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame
- Square Feet2705
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorClapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs from Parking
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Hot Tub, Phone, Security, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4